Dear All,

Welcome to my PAGE!!

I do appreciate you guys for a click on my own blog website...This is all where I somehow share my own life with..... I sometime express how I feel, what I love, and yeah how my LIFE is for just now..........Hope you enjoy my PAGE.. and Thank for the viewing!

Friday, June 29, 2012

WHY MEMORIES???????

It should be a time to make a decision whether should I burn those memories or just keep it as a barrier for the up coming way I'll walk on....!!! I did decide to burn it since I want no longer stay in the past while the others were moved on already to their own future....! Somehow it feels like I myself is just a shadow who walk by ppl....! I'm tired n I want no longer live like a black-man this way...! I want to find my own world which ppl normally live in...! I want to delete all those memories I had with not only ppl I know, but also ppl I might crush in or the girl I used to love...! Though their footprints have already remained in here, my brain, but I will try as much as I can to remove it out..! I no longer want that kind of memories since when there's only me who want it to be remained! my life is here where I should be belonged to, yet I felt like I mostly live in the past where memories stuck me in! Whatsoever, I do appreciate somehow on what I have done since when this is me who always bring memories to be a guide! Well yeah I might end it up this way! Though I'll burn it, but that won't be always hide from my world since million memories had already got stuck here in my brain ! People might call me " Stupid " to never move on! but yeah I never think so and never will until I find out that life in the past is just a shadow while those million memories appeared  just only when I need at the same time as ppl who lived in my memories never want it back..! I doubt if I could let it be n be a new me who will never care about the past anymore!! Well it's hard to say, but I'll  try to at least tell the world that " I've already tried to change myself for no one else but ME. " I used to believe that everything is possible as I always keep thinking that " Everything is always started from Zero", but I'm not sure now if in this case I could really follow what my stereotype is! Since when life contains many tastes, I might accept the truth that one day " Answer will be revealed "......!

No comments: