Dear All,

Welcome to my PAGE!!

I do appreciate you guys for a click on my own blog website...This is all where I somehow share my own life with..... I sometime express how I feel, what I love, and yeah how my LIFE is for just now..........Hope you enjoy my PAGE.. and Thank for the viewing!

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Is It Wrong To Love Someone?????? ស្រលាញ់មនុស្សម្នាក់ខុសដែល??

Another Favorite Song, sung By Cambodian Singer, NIKO.. I did post an English subtitle below this video which you all can sing follow him... It's not a nice translation lyrics comparing to the original Khmer song, but it's acceptable, i guess..:D



I. Cause I scare to lose, so I don't say " I Love You ". Never knew you will hate or change even a friend, but today I really can't control my mind to tell you.... tell you that I'm falling into you..

II. Do you angry or hate me? Why you finish like that? I'm lonely, my heart break, sitting and drop my tear. I knew it's not gonna work, but it's hurt to fall in love, left my tear with a big pain in my heart......

III. Where are you now I am crying? Sad feeling because of you... No more feeling in my heart.. I am a stupid person. Does it wrong only love you? Why you still don't understand? is it wrong to love someone like you???
Sing II, III, III
*** If it's wrong to love you, I am sorry

No comments: